Sunday, August 26, 2007

libawn-effects Branch for Awn

So while browsing the Awn code page on launchpad I saw soemthign that mentioned a libawn-effects Branch. I really had no clue what that meant, but hey its sounded cool and important... Basically how I see it, it makes animation easier to do on Awn? Correct me if I am wrong....

But anywho if you grab the branch and get it workign it adds some nice little things. For example the trash now bounces along with all the icons! Also when Icons come on the dock they fall down onto and keep bouncing smaller until they stop bouncing.

So why not show you a little video of it:



Now After watching that and you want to install it do this:


$ bzr co http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mhr3/awn/libawn-effects libawn-effects
$ ./autogen.sh
$ make
$ sudo make install


I took that from this forum thread.