Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Awn coverflow mock-up

I think it would be super cool if you took cover flow from itunes and smashed it into Awn! Basicly so you coudl use your scroll mouse to scroll through your launchers/open tasks on your dock. This would be good because you coudl hold many more things on your dock without it getting to wide. So here is my first mock-up ever:


So basically you can have how ever many icons you choose facing you. I have 3 in my mock-up facing you. Then all the rest are slanted at angles overlapping each other, on either sides of the icons facing you. Then the whole idea is to bring other ones to facing you, you just put your mouse over the dock and scroll with your scroll wheel. Anywho I posted about this in the Awn forum for further discussion if you interested.